I often get asked what equipment I use to produce the Field Radio Podcast. Below is a colleciton of the gear I use to during production. Let me know if you have any questions on any specific item.
- Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Audio Microphone Accessories
- Hard CASE for Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- On Stage Foam Ball-Type Mic Windscreen, Black
- Dophee Condenser Microphone Shock Mount Stand Holder Clip Black
- NEEWER Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand
- Dragonpad USA Pop Filter Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter
- On Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desk Microphone Stand, Black
- Sywon Metal Mesh and Foam Layer Mic Cover Handheld Microphone Pop Filter
Several top end audio editors are out there, however hands down for me is Adobe Audition. I remember using this back before adobe aquired it and it was called "Cool Edit Pro". So yea I've used this most of my professional career and it is a rock solid editing program.
As with any project, digital management and archiving is an issue. I like dropbox because my files are safe no matter what computer failure I have. Also working between multiple computers a solid cloud solution is a must.
Lybsyn (a paid service) hosts the podcast episodes. It also pushes out to YouTube and social media posts.
Canva is a great free graphic design program that offers some optional upgrades to produce your artwork for your podcast. I use this for my thubmnails and show art work.
Newtek Web Hosting
For hosting of my websites I use Newtek. I have been with them for over a decase, and while not the lowest cost, the service and uptime makes it the best hosting decision.
Newtek Web Hosting
For editing of websites I like to use Sublime Text. It is an HTML editor only and provides a very clean system for website management.
⚠️ Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links you'll help support the channel at no additional cost to you. Thank You!